Where is the conference taking place?
The Hyatt Regency San Francisco will host Appian World 2017. The Hyatt Regency San Francisco is a luxury hotel offering unmatched service, and superior amenities in scenic San Francisco. The venue is in the Financial District within walking distance to Union Square; you’ll be rewarded with inspiring waterfront bay views and easy access to local attractions.
Why should I attend?
With Appian World approaching faster than evolving digital expectations, here are 10 reasons why attending Appian World 2017, April 3-5, in San Francisco, will help you achieve your digital transformation goals:
- Fast-track your digital transformation: Appian World 2017 is the single destination to learn how to accelerate your business transformation. Hear from practitioners in case-study sessions. Learn from their challenges. And see how a low-code platform enabled their success.
- Be enlightened: Appian World 2017 has more keynote speakers than we’ve ever had before. Hear from renowned information economics expert Marshall Van Alstyne and get prepared to be enthralled by polar explorer Ben Saunders.
- Be entertained: Appian World is more than just sessions. Have a blast at the Conference Party, eat at amazing restaurants, and explore one of the greatest cities in the world…San Francisco!
- More Appian and Digital Transformation experts in one place: No place on the planet has more Appian experts in one place than Appian World. Meet product managers and developers. Learn from digital transformation experts…Ask any question and get the answers you need to be successful.
- Product innovation sessions: Appian World is a must-attend event for business and IT pros who want to design powerful apps in Appian. Hear about the latest innovations to help you build and launch apps that can digitally transform your organization.
- Industry-specific content: Learn from experts and colleagues from your industry. With Appian World Industry tracks, see how leaders across financial services, pharma, insurance, healthcare, and more addressed tough, global challenges. Meet industry analysts, Appian customers, and Appian practitioners and get tips on how to apply digital transformation to your specific challenges.
- Development tips and tricks: Learn tips and tricks to step up your app development game. Get the inside scoop on process modeling, user interfaces, and record-centric design, so you can build apps to meet the toughest expectations.
- Pre-conference training: Get a roadmap to transforming your organization. In special training sessions at Appian World, you’ll learn advanced strategies and tactics to optimize the benefits you get from your Appian Platform.
- Networking galore: Meet other Appian practitioners, as well as many of the Appian staff you interact with. Learn from others in the Appian community. Take advantage of dedicated networking time to get answers to any questions you may have.
- See the latest in Low-Code Development: Every Appian World features an exciting new product release announcement… And, 2017 is no different. We can’t tell you now precisely what this year’s announcement has in store…but you know it will be big. Want to know more? Attend Appian World 2017!
What does it cost to attend?
Please see the pricing details below.
Early Bird: $275 – Ends December 31
Standard: $375 – Ends April 2
Onsite: $475 – After April 2
*Registration fee waived for valid .mil or .gov emails
There is an additional $100 fee associated with Pre-Conference Training and Public Sector Agile Training.
What should I wear?
Appian World is comprised of different events. For the sessions, business casual attire is appropriate. For the Welcome Reception and Conference Party, casual attire is recommended.
I have completed my registration and want to make a change. What do I do?
You are able to log into the registration site and edit your registration at any time.
Click Here to access your registration. You can sign into your account by entering in the email used to complete your registration. Once you have signed into your account, you will have access to change any of the information you have previously completed.
Can I bring a guest?
Anyone attending Appian World must be registered for the conference. All registration fees will apply. The Customer Appreciation Event is for Appian World attendees only.
Will meals be provided at the conference?
Breakfast will be served buffet style in the Solutions Showcase on Tuesday, April 4 and Wednesday, April 5 from 8:00 – 9:00am.
Lunch will be served buffet style on Tuesday, April 4 from 12:00 – 1:15pm and Wednesday, April 5 from 11:30 – 12:50pm
Please indicate all special meal requests when registering for event.
How do I make a hotel room reservation?
Appian has secured a block of rooms at the Hyatt Regency at the discounted nightly rate of $299 plus applicable taxes. Please reserve your room before Friday, March 10, 2017.
Click here to reserve your room.
What are the registration hours and locations?
Registration will be located in the Grand Ballroom Foyer.
Monday, April 3 | 9:00am – 7:30pm
Tuesday, April 4 | 7:00am – 5:30pm
Wednesday, April 5 | 7:00am – 4:00pm
What is the hotel room cancellation policy?
Hyatt Regency cancellation policy is the guest must cancel by 3pm 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid a one night’s room and tax penalty.
Where can I find information on San Francisco?
San Francisco has a lot to offer! Please check the San Francisco Travel website for all fun and unique San Francisco experiences.
What is the weather like in San Francisco in April?
The average temperatures for San Francisco in April are:
High: 63°F / 17°C
Low: 49°F / 9°C
Which airports are closest to San Francisco?
The Hyatt Regency is accessible from two major international airports – San Francisco International Airport (SFO) and Oakland International Airport (OAK).
I am no longer able to attend the event. How do I transfer my registration?
If you register for Appian World 2017 and are unable to attend, you may substitute a colleague at any time, but only by giving notice to AppianWorld@appian.com.
What is the cancellation policy?
Cancellations must be received in writing to AppianWorld@appian.com by Friday, March 3, 2017. There will be a 10% service charge for all cancelled registrations. Cancellations received after Friday, March 3, 2017 will not be eligible for a refund.
Registration and Badge Disclosures:
Appian reserves the right to terminate your registration to Appian World and all future Appian conferences in the event the information you submit to Appian is fraudulent. Appian also reserves the right to terminate your registration to Appian World and all future Appian conferences if you are a competitor of Appian or are attending an Appian event on behalf of an Appian competitor. Any such termination shall be immediate and not subject to refund.
The barcode that appears on the conference badge contains your email and other contact information. By allowing sponsors and Appian Employees to scan your badge you are giving your consent to share your contact information with them. Scanning this barcode is optional and you have the right to refuse the badge to be scanned.
What if I still have unanswered questions about Appian World?
If you still have unanswered questions, you can email us at AppianWorld@appian.com and we will assist with anything you need.